Episode 015: PART 2 BRICK & MORTAR ENTREPRENEUR SHARES ADVICE ON FINDNG WHY
Are you struggling to find your why as an entrepreneur?
Don’t miss part 2 of 2 of this interview to get Entrepreneur advice on finding your why as Sandy Viteri interviews Mauren Pardo on another episode of Entrepreneurial Vibe-brations.
In this episode, Mauren shares her final thoughts, tips and lessons learned on finding her why as she starts her Brick and Mortar business and how she was able to overcome obstacles to succeed as an Entrepreneur.
TUNE IN AND LEARN ABOUT:
• The importance of surrounding yourself with people that have more experience than you do.
• Why helping others is Mauren’s number one strategy and
• Why Mauren strongly recommends getting everything to 100% completion before moving on to something else.
I would love to hear from you my friend!
Tell me on the comments below 👇 was this advice helpful? How can you put what you learned into practice today so you can see a difference in your Entrepreneurial journey?
Sandy is on a mission to discover the catalyst that drives the PASSION, COMMITMENT and DESIRE for an Entrepreneur to start a company. Not the WHAT or the HOW, but the WHY! Her objective is to share these valuable insights and lessons learned with her audience so she can help pave the path to success for Entrepreneurs and future Business Owners.
• Blog Post: How to Become an Entrepreneur and Follow Your Dreams: https://viterivibes.com/blog/
• Blog Post: How to Start 2019 Right | Entrepreneurship Tips for Success: https://viterivibes.com/blog/
• Boca Athletica: https://www.bocaathletica.com