Episode 023: ENTREPRENEUR FINDS HIS PURPOSE EARLY IN LIFE | PART 3 OF 3
Are you an entrepreneur wondering how to find your purpose early in life?
In this final episode of the interview with Entrepreneur Ray Tran founder of MediaZen Digital, he shared with me intimate insights about the struggles he has been through, the lessons he has learned throughout his entrepreneurial journey and what lead him to find his purpose early in life.
TUNE IN AND LEARN ABOUT:
• The instrumental role family and friends play in the life of an entrepreneur.
• The importance of understanding the needs of your audience (the people you want to serve) and
• Most importantly, you don’t want to miss Ray’s advice for other entrepreneurs.
Did you enjoy this week’s Video/Podcast? It would mean the world to me if you let me know your thoughts on the comments below.👇 Your feedback is what helps me create more valuable content for YOU! 💛
Thanks for watching and see you in the next video!
Sandy is on a mission to discover the catalyst that drives the PASSION, COMMITMENT and DESIRE for an Entrepreneur to start a company. Her focus is on the WHY. And her objective is to help pave the path to success for Entrepreneurs and new Business Owners by sharing these valuable insights and lessons learned with her audience.
• FREE Unique Value Proposition Guide for Entrepreneurs: https://viterivibes.com/blog/
• FREE Viteri Vibe’s Video Equipment Cheat Sheet: https://viterivibes.com/record-video-cheat-sheet/
• Blog Post: How to Become an Entrepreneur and Follow Your Dreams: https://viterivibes.com/blog/
• Blog Post: How to Start 2019 Right | Entrepreneurship Tips for Success: https://viterivibes.com/blog/
• John’s FREE Script That Turns Followers Into Customers: https://johnferrara.lpages.co/the-ultimate-script-for-turning-followers-into-customers/