Episode 036: THE ART OF HELPING OTHERS BUILD THEIR DREAMS | KINGA MNICH | PART 2 of 2
WONDERING HOW TO HELP OTHERS BUILD THEIR DREAMS WHILE FOLLOWING YOUR OWN PURPOSE IN LIFE?
Did you enjoy my last interview? Well, get ready because episode 2 of 2 with Kinga Mnich is even better. Amongst other topics, in this episode, Kinga shared with me her love for helping nonprofit organizations and how becoming an exchange student for the Nelson Mandela University awakened that passion within her.
TUNE IN AND LEARN ABOUT:
→ How she’s tried doing everything and why that it’s not necessarily a good thing
→ The situations that she faced that helped her understand about the things she does not like, plus
→ Stay until the end to hear everything about the Ecobrick Exchange project she is involved in where they have collected 18,000+ eco-bricks over the years, and they are helping build the first two-story eco-brick building in the world
Did you enjoy this week’s Video Podcast? Let know your thoughts on the comments below.👇 Remember, your feedback is what helps me create more valuable content for YOU! 💛
Thanks for watching and see you in the next video!
Sandy is on a mission to discover the catalyst that drives the PASSION, COMMITMENT and DESIRE for an Entrepreneur to start a company. Her focus is on the WHY. And her objective is to help pave the path to success for Entrepreneurs and New Business Owners by sharing these valuable insights and lessons learned with her audience.
FREE BRAND & MKTG RESOURCES:
• Video Podcast Top 6 FAQs
• Video Podcast Myths Debunked
• Content Strategy Top 10 FAQs
• 5 Content Strategy Myths Debunked
• Top 7 Content Strategy Hacks
• Unique Value Proposition Guide for Entrepreneurs
• Viteri Vibe’s Video Equipment Cheat Sheet: https://viterivibes.com/record-video-cheat-sheet/
• How to Become an Entrepreneur and Follow Your Dreams
• How to Start 2019 Right | Entrepreneurship Tips for Success
• Content Planning and Creation: The Struggle Is Real
• Content Strategy Is More Important Than You Think