Episode 030: EVENT PLANNING – AN ENTREPRENEUR’S DREAM
Are you an Entrepreneur? Has event planning ever crossed your mind? If the answer is yes, then this interview is for you.
In this episode of Entrepreneurial-Vibrations I had the pleasure to interview Monica Berincua founder and owner of @TopsEvents, one of the largest and most prestigious event planning companies in South Florida.
TUNE IN AND LEARN ABOUT:
• Monica’s first thoughts when she came to this country wanting to open her event planning business in the U.S
• Why she strongly recommends to other entrepreneurs to crawl before they walk or run
• How knowing if your business is seasonal can help you navigate the highs and lows of your business
• Why Monica says that the love and passion she feels for the work she does is more import than the hours she works and
• How Monica has achieved success by delivering on her promise of “Wanting for her clients to feel like another guest at their own event.”
Did you enjoy this week’s Video/Podcast? Let know your thoughts on the comments below.👇 Remember, your feedback is what helps me create more valuable content for YOU! 💛
Thanks for watching and see you in the next video!
Sandy is on a mission to discover the catalyst that drives the PASSION, COMMITMENT and DESIRE for an Entrepreneur to start a company. Her focus is on the WHY. And her objective is to help pave the path to success for Entrepreneurs and New Business Owners by sharing these valuable insights and lessons learned with her audience.
FREE BRAND & MKTG RESOURCES:
• Unique Value Proposition Guide for Entrepreneurs
• Top 10 FAQs About Content Strategy
• Top 10 FAQs When Building Your Brand
• Brand Style Guidelines At A Glance
• Viteri Vibe’s Video Equipment Cheat Sheet: https://viterivibes.com/record-video-cheat-sheet/
• How to Become an Entrepreneur and Follow Your Dreams
• How to Start 2019 Right | Entrepreneurship Tips for Success
• Content Planning and Creation: The Struggle Is Real