Episode 028: FROM REAL ESTATE BROKER TO BECOMING A PUBLISHED AUTHOR | PART 1 of 2
Is writing a book and becoming a published author a dream of yours? If so, this interview is for you.
In this episode of Entrepreneurial-Vibrations, I had the pleasure of interviewing Ashlynn Cubbison, Author of Chasing Beverly, one of the most intriguing novels of 2019.
TUNE IN AND LEARN ABOUT:
• The thought process Ashlynn went through before she decided to write this book
• Why it took her four years before she let anyone know that she was writing it
• The lessons she learned throughout the process and
• How this book led her to discover her passion for entrepreneurship and helping others
Did you enjoy this week’s Video/Podcast? Let know your thoughts on the comments below.👇 Remember, your feedback is what helps me create more valuable content for YOU! 💛
Thanks for watching and see you in the next video!
Sandy is on a mission to discover the catalyst that drives the PASSION, COMMITMENT and DESIRE for an Entrepreneur to start a company. Her focus is on the WHY. And her objective is to help pave the path to success for Entrepreneurs and New Business Owners by sharing these valuable insights and lessons learned with her audience.
FREE BRAND & MKTG RESOURCES:
• Unique Value Proposition Guide for Entrepreneurs
• Top 10 FAQs About Content Strategy
• Top 10 FAQs When Building Your Brand
• Brand Style Guidelines At A Glance
• Viteri Vibe’s Video Equipment Cheat Sheet: https://viterivibes.com/record-video-cheat-sheet/
• How to Become an Entrepreneur and Follow Your Dreams
• How to Start 2019 Right | Entrepreneurship Tips for Success
• Content Planning and Creation: The Struggle Is Real