Episode 029: FROM REAL ESTATE BROKER TO BECOMING A PUBLISHED AUTHOR | PART 2 of 2
Is writing a book and becoming a published author a dream of yours? If so, this interview is for you.
In part 2 of 2, of my interview with Ashlynn Cubbison, Author of #ChasingBeverly Ashlynn opened up about how she concluded that her mission is to uplift and inspire other woman entrepreneurs to be daring so they can also share their talents with the world.
TUNE IN AND LEARN ABOUT:
• Ashlynn’s why
• What START means to her and how she uses the acronym
• Why creating quality content is so important and
• How important it is to care and appreciate others to build genuine connections
Did you enjoy this week’s Video/Podcast? Let know your thoughts on the comments below.👇 Remember, your feedback is what helps me create more valuable content for YOU! 💛
Thanks for watching and see you in the next video!
Sandy is on a mission to discover the catalyst that drives the PASSION, COMMITMENT and DESIRE for an Entrepreneur to start a company. Her focus is on the WHY. And her objective is to help pave the path to success for Entrepreneurs and New Business Owners by sharing these valuable insights and lessons learned with her audience.
FREE BRAND & MKTG RESOURCES:
• Unique Value Proposition Guide for Entrepreneurs
• Top 10 FAQs About Content Strategy
• Top 10 FAQs When Building Your Brand
• Brand Style Guidelines At A Glance
• Viteri Vibe’s Video Equipment Cheat Sheet: https://viterivibes.com/record-video-cheat-sheet/
• How to Become an Entrepreneur and Follow Your Dreams
• How to Start 2019 Right | Entrepreneurship Tips for Success
• Content Planning and Creation: The Struggle Is Real