Episode 006: High Performing Organization|Successful Entrepreneur Interview Part 2 of 2
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF:
• Creating different revenue streams
• Community involvement
• Not taking things personally
• Creating structure
• Going for the goal you are trying to achieve and blocking out the noise
Ready to get motivated with Part 2 of 2 of this successful entrepreneur interview? Don’t miss this final episode where the owner of the most beautiful waterfront restaurant in Deerfield Beach, FL Danielle Rosse shares her story and business tips for success.
Sandy is on a mission to discover the catalyst that drives the PASSION, COMMITMENT and DESIRE for an Entrepreneur to start a company. Not the WHAT or the HOW, but the WHY! Her objective is to share these valuable insights and lessons learned with her audience so she can help pave the path to success for up and coming Entrepreneurs and future Business Owners.
• Check out Oceans 234: https://www.oceans234.com
• Blog Post: How to Become an Entrepreneur and Follow Your Dreams: https://viterivibes.com/blog/
• Blog Post: How to Start 2019 Right | Entrepreneurship Tips for Success: https://viterivibes.com/blog/