#22 HOW AN ENTREPRENEUR FINDS HIS PURPOSE EARLY IN LIFE | PART 2 OF 3
Wondering how to find your purpose early in life?
You really don’t want to miss part 2 of 3 of this interview with Ray Tran founder of MediaZen Digital. In this episode, Ray goes deeper into how entrepreneurship helped him find his purpose early in life, and he reveals the realization that helped him grow his LinkedIn following.
TUNE IN AND LEARN ABOUT:
• How Ray grew his LinkedIn following and what happened when he discovered that people want 1) More connections and 2) Genuinely get to know other people.
• How experiencing hardships you are not prepared for can become the catalyst for new opportunities.
• What failure had to do with helping him conquer fear and
• Why Ray says that “It doesn’t matter if people don’t know you. That is the idea of social media. That you can get to know people. Being afraid of connecting via social media is only going to hold you back from the opportunity to connect with others.”
I would love to hear from you my friend!
Tell me on the comments below 👇 was this advice helpful? How can you put what you learned into practice, to see a difference in your Entrepreneurial journey?
Sandy is on a mission to discover the catalyst that drives the PASSION, COMMITMENT and DESIRE for an Entrepreneur to start a company. Not the WHAT or the HOW, but the WHY! Her objective is to share these valuable insights and lessons learned with her audience so she can help pave the path to success for Entrepreneurs and future Business Owners.
• FREE Unique Value Proposition Guide for Entrepreneurs: https://viterivibes.com/blog/
• FREE Viteri Vibe’s Video Equipment Cheat Sheet: https://viterivibes.com/record-video-cheat-sheet/
• Blog Post: How to Become an Entrepreneur and Follow Your Dreams: https://viterivibes.com/blog/
• Blog Post: How to Start 2019 Right | Entrepreneurship Tips for Success: https://viterivibes.com/blog/
• John’s FREE Script That Turns Followers Into Customers: https://johnferrara.lpages.co/the-ultimate-script-for-turning-followers-into-customers/