Episode 033: HOW TO ELEVATE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE | WITH RITA VEE | PART 1 of 2
WONDERING HOW TO ELEVATE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE?
Then you don’t want to miss this episode – In part 1 of 2, of my interview with Rita Vee, Social Media Strategist, we talked about the challenges of entrepreneurship and motherhood, her tips on how to overcome the social media overwhelm and much more.
TUNE IN AND LEARN ABOUT:
→ Why having a measurable social media strategy is critical to help you avoid feeling overwhelmed.
→ Why Rita recommends starting where you already have an audience, and to build from there.
→ What outsourcing and letting your children fly away from the nest have in common, and
→ Make sure you stay tuned until the end to find out about the things that most people are going to try to convince you that you need when you are starting as an entrepreneur but that you should not be focusing on
Did you enjoy this week’s Video/Podcast? Let know your thoughts on the comments below.👇 Remember, your feedback is what helps me create more valuable content for YOU! 💛
Thanks for watching and see you in the next video!
Sandy is on a mission to discover the catalyst that drives the PASSION, COMMITMENT and DESIRE for an Entrepreneur to start a company. Her focus is on the WHY. And her objective is to help pave the path to success for Entrepreneurs and New Business Owners by sharing these valuable insights and lessons learned with her audience.
FREE BRAND & MKTG RESOURCES:
• Unique Value Proposition Guide for Entrepreneurs
• Top 10 FAQs About Content Strategy
• Top 10 FAQs When Building Your Brand
• Brand Style Guidelines At A Glance
• Viteri Vibe’s Video Equipment Cheat Sheet: https://viterivibes.com/record-video-cheat-sheet/
• How to Become an Entrepreneur and Follow Your Dreams
• How to Start 2019 Right | Entrepreneurship Tips for Success
• Content Planning and Creation: The Struggle Is Real