Episode 035: THE ART OF HELPING OTHERS BUILD THEIR DREAMS | KINGA MNICH | PART 1 of 2
WONDERING HOW TO HELP OTHERS BUILD THEIR DREAMS WHILE FOLLOWING YOUR OWN PURPOSE IN LIFE?
In this episode, I had the honor of speaking with Kinga Mnich, founder and CEO of The Ziva Way – a consulting services agency for entrepreneurs that want to create a sustainable and thriving business. Kinga Mnich’s vision is to educate and empower conscious entrepreneurs who value their alternative and sustainable approach to build better businesses and to create a future that is a product of their dreams and not of their environment.
TUNE IN AND LEARN ABOUT:
→ Who was the most significant influence in Kinga’s life
→ Why finding alignment between what you do and your values is key for success and
→ Why Kinga says that “If you don’t try, nothing will come around.”
Did you enjoy this week’s Video Podcast? Let know your thoughts on the comments below.👇 Remember, your feedback is what helps me create more valuable content for YOU! 💛
Thanks for watching and see you in the next video!
Sandy is on a mission to discover the catalyst that drives the PASSION, COMMITMENT and DESIRE for an Entrepreneur to start a company. Her focus is on the WHY. And her objective is to help pave the path to success for Entrepreneurs and New Business Owners by sharing these valuable insights and lessons learned with her audience.
FREE BRAND & MKTG RESOURCES:
• Video Podcast Top 6 FAQs
• Video Podcast Myths Debunked
• Content Strategy Top 10 FAQs
• 5 Content Strategy Myths Debunked
• Top 7 Content Strategy Hacks
• Unique Value Proposition Guide for Entrepreneurs
• Viteri Vibe’s Video Equipment Cheat Sheet: https://viterivibes.com/record-video-cheat-sheet/
• How to Become an Entrepreneur and Follow Your Dreams
• How to Start 2019 Right | Entrepreneurship Tips for Success
• Content Planning and Creation: The Struggle Is Real
• Content Strategy Is More Important Than You Think