Episode 032: WHERE TO FIND AN ONLINE COMMUNITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS | PART 2 of 2
Wondering where to find an online community for entrepreneurs?
Then you don’t want to miss this episode – In part 2 of 2, of my interview with Amanda Tylor, Founder of WOLFE.CO, she revealed her most valuable resource.
TUNE IN AND LEARN ABOUT:
→ Why Amanda says that when things are not working, “You should change the plan but never the goal. The goal should always be the same.”
→ What made her include elements of empowerment, a sense of community, and teamwork in her business model.
→ How she uses time blocking, morning and night routines and content batching to help her be more efficient and effective and
→ Make sure you stay tuned until the end to listen to Amanda’s number one advice for other entrepreneurs like her.
Did you enjoy this week’s Video/Podcast? Let know your thoughts on the comments below.👇 Remember, your feedback is what helps me create more valuable content for YOU! 💛
Thanks for watching and see you in the next video!
Sandy is on a mission to discover the catalyst that drives the PASSION, COMMITMENT and DESIRE for an Entrepreneur to start a company. Her focus is on the WHY. And her objective is to help pave the path to success for Entrepreneurs and New Business Owners by sharing these valuable insights and lessons learned with her audience.
FREE BRAND & MKTG RESOURCES:
• Unique Value Proposition Guide for Entrepreneurs
• Top 10 FAQs About Content Strategy
• Top 10 FAQs When Building Your Brand
• Brand Style Guidelines At A Glance
• Viteri Vibe’s Video Equipment Cheat Sheet: https://viterivibes.com/record-video-cheat-sheet/
• How to Become an Entrepreneur and Follow Your Dreams
• How to Start 2019 Right | Entrepreneurship Tips for Success
• Content Planning and Creation: The Struggle Is Real